MBA Admission Open in Best Distance & Regular universities without entrance!
We at Navodaya education follow the guidelines of NEP 2019 to set the benchmark among the students. With more than 2000+ Information Centers, we mark our presence in nearly all the states across India.Navodaya Education was envisaged as a medium for helping students develop job-oriented skill sets with accredited online courses. It is an endeavor to help students conveniently pursue a career advancement course.
MBA admission 2023 Delhi -Why choose MBA?
Online & offline
MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying to the course, candidates must be aware about the required eligibility criteria for admission to MBA. Given below are some of the important eligibility criteria for MBA course:
- Full-time MBA eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university
- Most of the institutes follow the minimum score criteria in Graduation which is 50 per cent in average or equivalent
- For Reserved category students, the minimum score is 45 per cent in aggregate
- Final-year graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for MBA, provided they present the proof of completion of Graduation degree within the duration specified by the institute
- Professionals with CA/CS/ICWAI and other degrees can also pursue MBA
Required Skillset for MBA:
A manager is expected to lead a team of professionals hence the most important skills for a successful manager are good communication and leadership qualities. Take a look at some of the skills required for MBA/PGDM, below:
- Communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Quick Learner
The duration of B.Ed course is 2 years throughout India as per notification by the NCTE.
The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university.
Careers & jobs
Careers & Jobs
An MBA degree holder gets jobs which include team lead and managerial responsibility of the department. A manager’s job profile broadly includes planning, strategising, execution, leading the team, liaison with clients, coordinating with other departments.
Navodaya education is done through connections with various renowned Universities, under the rules of UGC and the Ministry of HRD for more than 15 years.
Getting Started is as Easy as 123. Let’s Get Started!
Chat with an Expert
select your preferred university
choose from various courses
Get enrolled now!
Get a free counseling session for MBA admission